Become a Friend

You must be a UK taxpayer. If you pay less Income Tax and or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year, it is your responsibility to pay any difference. Please email us on if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. Thank you.