• Provide funds for the purpose of supplementing a wide range of equipment and support facilities for the benefit of the Hospital, the patients and the local community in such a manner as the Trustees see fit;
• Increase public awareness of the needs of the patients of Charing Cross Hospital to mobilise support and raise funds for the hospital;
• Develop and maintain an active membership of the charity;
• Liaise with other like-minded organisations;
• Liaise with voluntary services to find volunteer workers for the charity and hospital.
You want to fundraise for us? That’s amazing! As a charity we rely on the generosity and efforts of our supporters, without whom we would not exist. We would love to hear what you have planned?